Forgotten your Username or Password/First-time PIN?
Don't have an online banking account?
Latest Security Alert
Safety Tips for Login
- Do not access the login page via web site links provided in emails. Open a new web browser and enter the URL address of the Bank (www.maybank2u.com.sg) directly into your web browser.
- For secure Online Banking access, always shut down all existing web browser windows before you perform the login.
- Do not disclose your Username or Password to anyone. Maybank staff will not ask you to reveal your Username or Password under any circumstances.
- If you encounter any certificate warning or any warning messages, do not proceed and contact Maybank immediately.
- Always check the authenticity of the Maybank's website by comparing the URL and the Maybank's name in its digital certificate, or by observing the indicators provided by an extended validation certificate.
- Always ensure that the Maybank's website address changes from 'http://' to 'https://' and a security icon that looks like a lock or key appears when authentication and encryption is expected.
- Security Tips for Online Banking
- Security Tips to Protect Your Computer
- Security Tips to Protect Your Mobile Device
By accessing any page or link on this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. This site is best viewed with IE 8.x or lower, Netscape 8.x or lower, Mozilla Firefox 3.x or lower and Flash Player 8.0+ in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.