Forgotten your Username or Password/First-time PIN?
Don't have an online banking account?
Increased security comes with 2-Factor Authentication
- From 23 December 2012, Transaction Signing will be required for selected online transactions (click here for details). On-screen instructions will be provided to guide you along.
- With the introduction of Transaction Signing, you will no longer receive an Authorisation Code via SMS when you add a new payee or beneficiary.
- Transaction Signing requires the use of the New Security Token. Please activate your token if you have not already done so.
Safety Tips for Login
- Do not access the login page via web site links provided in emails. Open a new web browser and enter the URL address of the Bank (www.maybank2u.com.sg) directly into your web browser.
- For secure Online Banking access, always shut down all existing web browser windows before you perform the login.
- Do not disclose your Username or Password to anyone. Maybank staff will not ask you to reveal your Username or Password under any circumstances.
- If you encounter any certificate warning or any warning messages, do not proceed and contact Maybank immediately.
- Always check the authenticity of the Maybank's website by comparing the URL and the Maybank's name in its digital certificate, or by observing the indicators provided by an extended validation certificate.
- Always ensure that the Maybank's website address changes from 'http://' to 'https://' and a security icon that looks like a lock or key appears when authentication and encryption is expected.
By accessing any page or link on this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. This site is best viewed with IE 8.x or lower, Netscape 8.x or lower, Mozilla Firefox 3.x or lower and Flash Player 8.0+ in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.