Forgotten your Username or Password/First-time PIN?
Don't have an online banking account?
Increased security comes with 2-Factor Authentication
Latest Security Alert (Tinba malware)
- A malware by the name of "Tinba" has been targeting banking customers in Singapore (Click here for more details). If you notice any of your favorite transaction flow has been altered, please stop immediately and contact our Customer Relationship Executives on 1800-MAYBANK (1800-629 2265) or (65) 6533 5229 (Overseas). We strongly encourage you to stay vigilant at all times and take precautionary measures to protect your computer.
Safety Tips for Login
- Do not access the login page via web site links provided in emails. Open a new web browser and enter the URL address of the Bank (www.maybank2u.com.sg) directly into your web browser.
- For secure Online Banking access, always shut down all existing web browser windows before you perform the login.
- Do not disclose your Username or Password to anyone. Maybank staff will not ask you to reveal your Username or Password under any circumstances.
- If you encounter any certificate warning or any warning messages, do not proceed and contact Maybank immediately.
- Always check the authenticity of the Maybank's website by comparing the URL and the Maybank's name in its digital certificate, or by observing the indicators provided by an extended validation certificate.
- Always ensure that the Maybank's website address changes from 'http://' to 'https://' and a security icon that looks like a lock or key appears when authentication and encryption is expected.
- Security Tips for Online Banking
- Security Tips to Protect Your Computer
- Security Tips to Protect Your Mobile Device
By accessing any page or link on this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. This site is best viewed with IE 8.x or lower, Netscape 8.x or lower, Mozilla Firefox 3.x or lower and Flash Player 8.0+ in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.