Need assistance on your sign- up or reset password?
- Sign up using either your Credit/Debit Card Number (for Principal Card member only) or your Access ID
- "Access ID" is issued to you upon your application and can be found in your ATM Receipt or Maybank2u.com.sg Welcome Letter.
- "PIN " is a six-digit code selected by you at Maybank branch/ATM or sent to you through mailer.
- OTP is your One-Time Password which you have chosen to receive via SMS or Security Token
- "CVV" or Card Verification Value is an anti-fraud 3-digit security code printed on the signature strip at the back of your credit card.
- "Valid Thru" is the expiry date embossed below the 16 digit card number with MM/YY format.
- "Access ID" and "PIN " and Security Token are sent to you in separate mailers.
|For SMS-OTP (Personal/Non-Corporate Customers only):|
You will be prompted to validate your SG-registered mobile number that was previously registered with the Bank. Your mobile number will be used to receive the OTP for Online Banking services.
For Security Token:
You will be prompted to activate your Security Token. Click on the link to activate your Security Token. When prompted, enter the 10-digit Serial number found on the back of your token.
|Your first login will be successfully completed after you provide the OTP for the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA).|
For subsequent logins, click on the "Login" icon from our website www.maybank2u.com.sg and key in your Username and Password, followed by the OTP. You can now proceed with your online transactions.
Forgotten your Username or Password/First-time PIN?
Don't have an online banking access?
Increased security comes with 2-Factor Authentication
Safety Tips for Login
- For secure Online Banking access, always shut down all existing web browser windows before you perform the login.
- Open a new web browser and enter the URL address of the Bank (
www.maybank2u.com.sg) directly into your web browser. Do not access the login page via web site links provided in emails.
- Do not disclose your Username or Password to anyone. Maybank staff will not ask you to reveal your Username or Password under any circumstances.
By accessing any page or link on this website, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions. This site is best viewed with IE 8.x or lower, Netscape 8.x or lower, Mozilla Firefox 3.x or lower and Flash Player 8.0+ in 1024 x 768 screen resolution.